Call for Customer and Membership Assistant
March 16, 2012
To ensure and facilitate the full exercise of LACNIC member rights and their participation in institutional activities, as well as to contribute to attract future members.
- To guarantee effective communication with LACNIC's customers, through various means, in order to ensure all things relating to their rights and obligations in their capacity as members.
- To coordinate LACNIC's Annual Member Assembly.
- To organize the various annual elections in accordance with the bylaws and applicable regulations.
- To proactively search for potential customers and cooperation opportunities with related organizations.
- To cooperate in identifying opportunities and implementing institutional promotion activities relating to member services.
- To conduct research on the Internet's status within the region.
- To prepare assessment surveys, analyze results, and issue reports.
- To design and coordinate customer loyalty campaigns.
- To help represent LACNIC at other organizations' meetings and events.
- Business-oriented vision
- Planning and organization skills
- Team work and interpersonal relationship skills
- Effective communication skills
- Creativity and initiative
We are seeking for a professional or technician in the fields of Business Administration, Communication Sciences, and/or Marketing.
At least one year of experience in positions involving similar responsibility.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- Knowledge of Portuguese
- Availability to travel abroad
- Domiciled in or willing to relocate to Montevideo, Uruguay.
Subject to training and experience, we offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
The position reports to the Customer Manager.
Deadline for CV submission March 23, 2012
Member Services and Communications
LACNIC está certificado por SGS: