2023 Co-chair of the Policy Development Process Elections
This is an open call for nominations of candidates to occupy the position of Co-Chair of the LACNIC Policy Development Process. The vacant will be generated when Tomas Lynch ends his term at the end of the Public Policy Forum to be held in May 2023.
The election of Co-Chair of the PPF will be made in the following manner:
Calling for candidates will be made on 7 February 18:00 UTC.
Candidates must have been subscribed to the public Policy List for at least twelve (12) months prior to the announcement of the election and meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Be one of the contacts of a LACNIC member organization
- Be nominated by a LACNIC member*
*The nomination must be submitted by the designated membership contact of the organization before LACNIC.
Individuals who hold a position at LACNIC (Board of Directors, Electoral Commission or staff) may not stand as candidates to be elected PDP chair. See section 3.2.2 About PDP Chairs.
- Self nominations are allowed.
- The term for presentation of candidates is due on 22 March at 18:00 UTC.
- On 28 March at 18:00 UTC the candidates' names and bios will be published in LACNIC´s web site.
- The electronic election of Co-Chair of LACNIC´s PDP will start on 11 April at 18:00 UTC.
To nominate a candidate, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: "Chair of the Public Forum" including the following information:
INFORMATION OF THE CANDIDATE:
- Candidate´s name:
- Country of residence:
- Organization name:
- E-mail address:
- Biographical information
INFORMATION OF THE NOMINATOR
- Motivation for nomination:
- Nominator's Name:
- E-mail address:
All confirmed nominations will be listed on LACNIC´s website with biographical information after 28 March at 18:00 UTC.