Job Opportunities LACNIC
Development Projects Assistant
LACNIC, the Internet Address Registry for Latin American and Caribbean, invites qualified candidates to apply for the position.
LACNIC is an international, non- government organization, based in Montevideo, Uruguay. It is responsible for assigning and managing Internet numbering resources for the region of Latin America and the Caribbean.
Its mission is to lead the creation of synergies and initiatives for the construction of a Single, Open, Stable and Secure Internet at the service of the economic, social and cultural development of Latin America and the Caribbean.
Goal of the position
The position involves assisting the Development Projects Coordinator and the Development and Cooperation Manager in projects administration. The Assistant will mainly provide support for a training project in Haiti, and will assist the Development Projects Coordinator with other regional initiatives led by LACNIC.
Responsibilities of the Position
- Making payments, and collaborate in managing budget and monitoring accounting related requirements.
- Preparing and managing contracts.
- Coordinating with suppliers the required inputs for the execution of projects.
- Monitoring the work schedule.
- Collaborating in the communication of projects to the community: social networks publications, maintenance and update of web pages, publications management, among others.
- Assisting in the internal communication with projects partners.
- Providing support logistics for the project activities execution, including: events organization, travelling management, visits coordination, among others.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Planning and organization
- Excellent Interpersonal Relationship
Degree in Social Sciences, Communication and/or management and administration.
To have an interest in CSR, international development or Internet and technologies for the development.
Clerk and project management
Essential oral and written domain of English and Spanish. French knowledge will be a plus.
Requirements mutually exclusive
Languages (see above)
Settled in Montevideo, Uruguay.
Availability to travel to abroad.
A competitive remuneration is offered for a part time job position.
The position will report to the Development Projects Coordinator
LACNIC is an equal opportunity employer, does not discriminate based race, color, religion, nationality, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age or any other characteristic, and meets all applicable laws and regulations.
If you would like to be part of our organization, please send your resume to email@example.com
Your personal and professional background will be analyzed with the confidentiality your interest in Lacnic deserves.
Your CV will remain in our database for future opportunities.
LACNIC is an equal opportunity employer; does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, nationality, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age or any other characteristic; and meets all applicable laws and regulations.