Gabriel Adonaylo is currently Product Director for Latin America at BT and manages the company's entire portfolio for the region. He is a senior executive with more than 15 years of experience in the IT and telecommunications industry. He has a proven track record and reputation within his field in Latin America.
He holds a Computer Engineering degree from Argentina's National Technological University. He also holds a Master's degree in Internet Marketing from Belgrano University and a postgraduate degree in Investment Project Assessment from the Bank Boston Foreign Trade Institute. He has specialized in areas such as business development, product management and strategic marketing.
He has also participated in other activities including the following:
- 2009: LACNIC, Panama.
- 2008: LACNIC, Brazil. Speaker at the Regional Interconnection Forum.
- 2007: Internet Governance Forum (IGF), Brazil. Part of the panel on "Internet Traffic Exchange in Less Developed Internet Markets and the Role of Internet Exchange Points (IXP)".
- 2007: LACNIC, Venezuela. Speaker at the Regional Interconnection Forum.
- 2006-2009: Internet Society (ISOC), Argentina. Board Member
- 2006-2007: AR-IPv6 Task Force, Argentina. Founding Member.
- 2006: Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL), Argentina. Speaker at the IPv6 Seminar.
- 2006: Internet Governance Forum (IGF), Greece. Speaker at the main United Nations session.
- 2006: Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA), Argentina. Speaker at the Internet Technologies Forum.
- 2006: LACNIC, Guatemala. Speaker at the Regional Interconnection Forum.
- 2005-2007: NAP CABASE, Argentina. IXP VP Argentina.
- 2005-2008: CABASE (the Argentine Chamber of Databases and Online Services), Argentina. Vice President of the ISP Association.
- 2005: LACNIC, Peru. Speaker at the Regional Interconnection Forum.
- 2001-2009: CABASE (the Argentine Chamber of Databases and Online Services), Argentina. Board Member of the ISP Association.