Call for Institutional Cooperation Officer
March 21, 2012
To manage the portfolio of actions and projects that LACNIC develops in cooperation with other organizations, with its own funds and/or with those of potential sponsors, donors and/or partners, coordinating their logistics and administration.
- To identify and formulate new initiatives and projects.
- To build a portfolio of cooperation projects.
- To identify and contact potential sponsors, donors and/or partners to present to them the project portfolio, and to manage their follow-up and closure.
- To coordinate the execution of institutional cooperation projects, including their technical, logistical and administrative management.
- To represent LACNIC at cooperating organizations' meetings and forums.
- To manage information and communications relating to cooperation projects.
- To cooperate in the organization of LACNIC events.
- Business-oriented vision
- Customer oriented
- Results oriented
- Planning and organization skills
- Team work and interpersonal relationship skills
- Effective communication skills
Communication Sciences, Administration, or Marketing professional.
PMP certification, postgraduate studies and/or a Masters degree will be valued.
At least three years of experience in positions involving similar responsibility.
Fluency in English, both oral and written
Knowledge of Portuguese
Availability to travel abroad
Domiciled in or willing to relocate to Montevideo, Uruguay.
Subject to training and experience, we offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
The position reports to the Communications Manager.
Deadline for CV submission
March 30, 2012
Member Services and Communications