Call for Webmaster
March 22, 2012
To maintain the organization's websites and update their contents.
- To make sure that each website is properly maintained in accordance with established schedules so that they can offer users up-to-date information and the best tools available.
- To identify and communicate possible enhancements in terms of website content, design and technology.
- Customer oriented
- Planning and organization skills
- Team work and interpersonal relationship skills
- Innovation and creativity
Students with knowledge and skilled in the use of web and graphics design tools.
- Fluent in Spanish, both oral and written.
- English (preferred but not required).
Subject to training and experience, we offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
The position reports to the Communications Coordinator.
Deadline for CV submission
March 30, 2012
Member Services and Communications